Monday, October 15, 2012

ACS Home and Work

Tonight I found a new site that I am really excited about to purchase flour sack towels and hotel quality towels that I can embroider on. They really seem to be a great price and I am going to get some of to try, they have baby items too that I would love to try so that I can add that to the items I want to make and sale using embroidery. I found them through one of my online Yahoo Embroidery Groups so that is a thumbs up in my book since I have learned so much from these groups already I know this will be another great asset to add to my list of vendors.

So get ready to see samples of products I am going to be trying out soon. I will keep you posted on the progress and tell you all about the quality, prices, shipping, etc. as I get it all worked out so stay tuned for more. If you want to look them up yourself the link to there website is http://www.acshomeandwork.com/ 

No comments: